If You'd like to contact me, e mail

ben.g.tobitt@gmail.com

Sunday 4 April 2010

On Werewolves and Lycanthropes




Going for a "last known photo" look in this picture. I like how the light's turned out trying to get the look of a flash camera being used the same time as the gunshot.

Much more experimental in this one. I wanted the wolves to convey a feeling of speed and animal ferocity. Using a brush instead of pen was a big help in this.


Working with shadow and line in this one. Also trying to figure out the proportions I have in mind for them.


My favorite of the wolf pictures Ive done so far. Geting that mix of wolf and simian in the body of the wolf was interesting. Also not making him looking like a skinny bear was a challenge. But he makes a nice shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment